Infield Drag Mat was uploaded at March 4, 2018 at 9:35 am. This article is uploaded on the Mat category. Infield Drag Mat is tagged with Infield Drag Mat, Infield, Drag, Mat..
Infieldin•field (in′fēld′),USA pronunciation n.
- the diamond.
- the positions played by the first baseman, second baseman, third baseman, and shortstop, taken collectively.
- the infielders considered as a group (contrasted with outfield).
- [Track, Horse Racing.]the area enclosed by a track.
- the part of the land of a farm nearest the farmhouse.
- land regularly tilled. Cf. outfield (def. 3).
Dragdrag (drag),USA pronunciation v., dragged, drag•ging, n., adj.
- to draw with force, effort, or difficulty;
pull heavily or slowly along;
trail: They dragged the carpet out of the house.
- to search with a drag, grapnel, or the like: They dragged the lake for the body of the missing man.
- to level and smooth (land) with a drag or harrow.
- to introduce;
insert: He drags his honorary degree into every discussion.
- to protract (something) or pass (time) tediously or painfully (often fol. by out or on): They dragged the discussion out for three hours.
- to pull (a graphical image) from one place to another on a computer display screen, esp. by using a mouse.
- to be drawn or hauled along.
- to trail on the ground.
- to move heavily or with effort.
- to proceed or pass with tedious slowness: The parade dragged by endlessly.
- to feel listless or apathetic;
move listlessly or apathetically (often fol. by around): This heat wave has everyone dragging around.
- to lag behind.
- to use a drag or grapnel;
- to take part in a drag race.
- to take a puff: to drag on a cigarette.
- drag one's feet or heels, to act with reluctance;
delay: The committee is dragging its feet coming to a decision.
- a designed increase of draft toward the stern of a vessel.
- resistance to the movement of a hull through the water.
- any of a number of weights dragged cumulatively by a vessel sliding down ways to check its speed.
- any object dragged in the water, as a sea anchor.
- any device for dragging the bottom of a body of water to recover or detect objects.
- a heavy wooden or steel frame drawn over the ground to smooth it.
- someone or something tedious;
a bore: It's a drag having to read this old novel.
- a stout sledge or sled.
- [Aeron.]the aerodynamic force exerted on an airfoil, airplane, or other aerodynamic body that tends to reduce its forward motion.
- a four-horse sporting and passenger coach with seats inside and on top.
- a metal shoe to receive a wheel of heavy wagons and serve as a brake on steep grades.
- something that retards progress.
- an act of dragging.
- slow, laborious movement or procedure;
- a puff or inhalation on a cigarette, pipe, etc.
- the scent left by a fox or other animal.
- something, as aniseed, dragged over the ground to leave an artificial scent.
- Also called drag hunt. a hunt, esp. a fox hunt, in which the hounds follow an artificial scent.
- a brake on a fishing reel.
- the sideways pull on a fishline, as caused by a crosscurrent.
- clothing characteristically associated with one sex when worn by a person of the opposite sex: a Mardi Gras ball at which many of the dancers were in drag.
- clothing characteristic of a particular occupation or milieu: Two guests showed up in gangster drag.
- Also called comb. [Masonry.]a steel plate with a serrated edge for dressing a stone surface.
- the lower part of a flask. Cf. cope2 (def. 5).
- influence: He claims he has drag with his senator.
- a girl or woman that one is escorting;
- a street or thoroughfare, esp. a main street of a town or city.
- See drag race.
- [Eastern New Eng.]a sledge, as for carrying stones from a field.
- marked by or involving the wearing of clothing characteristically associated with the opposite sex;
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Infield Drag Mat have 5 images it's including Cocoa Mat Shown With Leveling Bar, Infield Drag Mat Images #2 INFIELD DRAG MAT, Good Infield Drag Mat #3 Ewing Irrigation, Built For Rapid Grooming Of Your Infield Skin Between Innings, Amazon.com : Nelco All-Steel Drag Mat - 72L X 72W In. : Baseball Drag Mats : Sports & Outdoors. Following are the images:
Infield Drag Mat is not merely purposeful include your garden, but also enhance ease. Mixing garden table that is extensive and chairs that are comfy can flip a garden right into a room foods. By following a recommendations stated below, pick a yard table well. It's crucial that you consider the garden search that you would like. Do being you or a diningroom merely need to create a spot to relax you want touse?
According to your preferences, you can consider investing in a backyard table based to the measurement and construction components. You then should spend more time around the maintenance of the desk in the place of savoring your enjoyable occasion, if you are using a garden stand with its advanced characteristics. You should buy a stand manufactured from teak, firwood or metal much preservation does not be required by that.
By storing them when not inuse in a location that is protected you can extend the life of the backyard desk. You're able to fit it inside the attic or storage when not in-use. Considering the ordered Infield Drag Mat's quality. Take a look in the materials not centered on pricey cheapness yard desk and utilized in the manufacture of yard table. This guarantees furniture to your yard can last longer than expected a plant that long segmented, climbs, and it has thorns.